Cannabis stocks saw a boost on Tuesday, following the release of three separate surveys that showed that Americas are increasingly in favor of cannabis legalization. Presently, 10 states, as well as D.C., have legalized recreational cannabis while 33 states that have given medicinal cannabis the green light. The North American legal cannabis market generated $12 billion last year, and analysts forecast that it will hit $25.5 billion by … Continue reading Is It Time To Buy These 4 Marijuana Stocks?
Over the last few years, the cannabis industry has grown at a rapid pace. Public opinion of cannabis has drastically changed, for the better, which in turn supports the legalization efforts seen around the globe. The once frowned upon cannabis industry has now attracted the attention of Wall Street’s financial institutions, who have started to cover the budding industry. Several investment banks like Cowen, Piper … Continue reading Are These 4 Cannabis Stocks On Your Watch-List?
Marijuana stocks have been hot lately, an indication that the cannabis craze if far from over. The ETFMG Alternative Harvest (MJ) exchange-traded fund, which invests in some of the most significant marijuana stocks has gained nearly 46% year to date. The fund’s top 3 holdings by market cap include: Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB), GW Pharmaceuticals PLC (GWPH) and Cronos Group Inc. (CRON). The rapid growth … Continue reading 4 Marijuana Stocks Heating Up The Market On Monday
Unsurprisingly Canada and the United States, together, rule the global cannabis industry. An industry which is forecast to reach $146.4 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate of 34.6%, according to a Grand View Research report. Although Canada has the first mover advantage as the first industrialized country in the world to legalize recreational cannabis, the U.S. is making major headway with 10 states, as well as … Continue reading 3 Marijuana Stocks To Watch In April
With the global legal marijuana market is forecast to reach USD $146.4 billion by 2025, according to a report by Grand View Research, it is no wonder why the sentiment surrounding the stocks in the sector remains positive. The growth of the marijuana industry is mainly driven by the rising adoption of marijuana in several medical applications as well as the increased legalization seen around the world. The North American legal marijuana market alone amounted … Continue reading Top Cannabis Stocks To Watch This Week
As increased marijuana legalization permits expansion into recreational and medical spaces, the two segments are anticipated to separate as companies within either, or both, of the two industries implement different strategies to target their consumers. Analyst firm Jefferies’ current models of the global medical market stand at $8 billion for this year and then rising to $19 billion by 2029. The firm also forecasts the … Continue reading 3 Marijuana Stocks In Focus This Week
Market analysts examining the cannabis industry and cannabis stocks believe we may be in store for more positive news this year. Wall Street analyst Vivien Azer, of Cowen Group, stated in a report, “The well-capitalized cannabis industry has been evolving rapidly and looks to address a far larger (market) than we had originally forecast.” Azer continued to explain that Canada’s legalized marijuana market, which extends across 10 … Continue reading 3 Cannabis Stocks To Watch On Friday
The legal marijuana market is forecast to reach USD $146.4 billion globally by 2025, according to a report by Grand View Research. This rapid growth is supported by increased global legalization and the rising adoption of marijuana in numerous medical applications. As far as the stock market is concerned, legal recreational marijuana will account for as much as 61% of the industry overall with the other 39% going to medicinal … Continue reading Marijuana Stocks Heating Up The Market On Friday
The healthcare industry is founded on the idea that as diseases become more advanced and difficult to treat, companies responsible for the development of treatment options will work hard to find a possible cure. Given that the world’s population is consistently increasing, aging, and resources are diminishing, access to quality healthcare is something crucial to the wellness of every living person. This in turn, presents a dire … Continue reading 3 Healthcare Stocks Moving On Recent News
The cannabis sector has been hot topic recently, mainly due to the continued loosening of regulations seen regarding cannabis for medicinal or recreational usage around the world. Canada’s national legalization of adult-use recreational cannabis, several new U.S. states giving the pot the green light along with the passing of the 2018 US Farm Bill, which legalized hemp at a federal level, has helped to spread … Continue reading 3 Marijuana Stocks To Watch With Earnings On The Horizon